Fenestraria aurantiaca (baby toes) / 20 fresh seeds from last harvest
Common names: Baby’s toes, Window Plant
Accepted scientific name: Fenestraria rhopalophylla subs. aurantiaca
All the mesembs seeds are very very small, dust like, so it will seem like you bought empty zip bag. do not worry, you will see small seeds and they are not so hard to manage. Try to find fine sand and put it in bag with seeds and shake it so seeds are mixed with send. Then sow it all together with sand evenly, otherwise it may happen to drop all of them on small area.
– All orders will be posted with registered airmail
– All the orders are processed in max 2 working days, in most cases one day after ordering.
– Purchase more seeds from me and pay only one postage charge.
About my seeds:
– All my seeds are fresh and recently harvested.
– Viability of seeds should be very high but that also depends on your skills