Adenium somalense v crispum / 5 fresh seeds
Adenium is a succulent plant better known as Desert Rose. It is very easy to sow and grow and in a short period (2-3 years) it already gains nice bonsai shape. Also, with a bit of luck and a lot of sun it can flower in less than a year! Adenium somalense is a bit different from well known obesum as it will have pink flowers always but it will (should) grow even twice faster than other adeniums. So, in shorter period of time you will get a bigger plant!
Important note: Adenium somalense has slightly worse germination rate than other adeniums (at least my seeds) and it is around 70% so you take a risk.
– All orders will be posted with registered airmail
– All the orders are processed in max 2 working days, in most cases one day after ordering.
– Purchase more seeds from me and pay only one postage charge.
About my seeds:
– All my seeds are fresh and recently harvested.
– Viability of seeds should be very high but that also depends on your skills